Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Using Slim & Sassy® to Change my Life!

Here we are, the end of April, and we are coming upon another summer that I do not feel comfortable in summer clothes. I am so tired of saying, “That’s it, something has to change,” but continuing to live in my old ways. Diets are way too easy for someone like me to start and stop, leading into a vicious cycle that does nothing productive for my overall health. It is time for a lifestyle change.



Essential oils have changed the way that my family and I live our lives, and I am excited to announce that I am going to take it one step further with the  dōTERRA® Slim & Sassy® program. I know what you’re thinking, someone else selling product, and I completely agree with you. There are so many weight-loss products on the market these days that you start wondering who to trust and how to weed through them all, let alone “Do I really need to spend money in order to improve my life?” That’s a personal decision, but I can give you my top three reasons why I use Slim & Sassy®:

1.     The convenience. Between chasing around my now-crawling son, keeping the house put together (especially during my husband’s busy times of year, which on a ranch, is all the time!), and juggling my job and hobbies, it’s nice to just be able to grab a quick TrimShake. If I have a TrimShake or Slim & Sassy Cōntrol bar nearby, it is much easier for me to avoid a quick snack of chips, candy, or whatever else happens to be lying around. 
2.     I love essential oils. I know that the nutrition behind the Slim & Sassy® program has been sufficiently researched, and that they use natural products to help control appetite and provide nutrition. That makes me feel good about what I choose to put in my body. 
3.     It fits into my life. I don’t have to make huge drastic changes for the system to be effective. It’s a matter of replacing 1-2 meals a day, eating healthy for remaining meals, using oils, and exercising. There are no intense meal plans or cleanse days! I’m not trying to bash systems that have these things (I think they probably can be very effective!), I just find that it is easier to fit Slim & Sassy® into my current lifestyle, which makes it something I am more likely to stick with.

I hope you will join me on my journey. No matter how or why you choose to change your lifestyle, let’s support each other in this important endeavor.

If you are interested in using the Slim & Sassy® system and would like to know more, please let me know. I would be happy to get you started and be more actively supportive of your journey. Also, check out  dōTERRA®'s great digital brochure!


Stay tuned for more posts about how I am using Slim & Sassy® to change my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment