Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Slim & Sassy® Breakdown



Today I wanted to give you a rundown of the products that I’m using to accomplish my healthy living goals. I firmly believe that the products in this system are helping me to have success in changing my lifestyle. If you want to know more about these products or are interested in using them yourself, please let me know.

TrimShake
I love the convenience of a meal replacement shake. Really, even if I wasn’t working toward a healthier me, I’d still use them because there are just certain days that I don’t have time to do much else! I am currently using the TrimShake to replace one meal per day, but I’m working my way up to replacing 2 meals. I use the chocolate TrimShake (let’s be real, chocolate is my life), and I can honestly say that I have not tried a tastier shake! It can be mixed with water or any kind of milk of your choice, but my favorite way to drink it is blended with vanilla almond milk and half a banana! It’s low-calorie, sugar free, and contains natural products that make you feel full.



Cōntrol™ Instant Mix and Bar
The Slim & Sassy® Cōntrol products are tools to help you control hunger throughout the day. We live in a society where even the healthiest foods can be processed. The more processed foods are, the faster they are digested. This means that we don’t feel full for very long, because the food we eat doesn’t ever make it all the way through our small intestine. The Cōntrol products come packed with a product called Appethyl®*(it comes from spinach!), which slows digestion so that food can make it all the way to the deep, dark depths of our digestive system, keeping us full longer. The Cōntrol Instant Mix can be added to any beverage (I add mine to my TrimShake!), and the bar makes for a great snack. The Cōntrol products are rather acquired tastes for me (I mean, the main effective ingredient comes from spinach), but I really feel like they work, so I have learned to like them. They help me regulate what “hungry” feels like, and prevent me from snacking in the afternoons and evenings.



Slim & Sassy® Essential Oil Blend
Besides smelling wonderful, the Slim & Sassy® blend carries a lot of benefits. It is a blend of the following essential oils: Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon Bark. Slim & Sassy® is safe to consume internally. It helps manage hunger and boost your metabolism. You can either drink a few drops in a glass of water (though I still haven’t acquired the taste for that) or take the oil in softgel form.


dōTERRA Daily Nutrient Pack ®

I have replaced my daily multivitamin with these vitamin supplements from dōTERRA. They are all-natural and have been specially formulated to provide just the right amount of nutrients. These are especially important if you’re trying to lose weight, since by cutting calories, you are also cutting opportunities for your body to get the nutrients it needs. These supplements also help with increased energy, immunity, and metabolic function. These supplements are by far my favorite dōTERRA wellness products.

Already, I love how these products make me feel. If you would like to join me in getting Slim & Sassy®, contact me via e-mail or click on the dōTERRA Wellness Advocate button on the left side of this page, and I will get you the information and resources you need to get started on your path to healthier living! For more information on this system, check out the following resources.




No comments:

Post a Comment