Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 1-Getting Started


My main focus this week will be replacing one meal per day with a dōTERRA® TrimShake. Sometimes, when I try to do breakfast and lunch TrimShakes, I get really lightheaded and sick by the end of the day, so I’m going to work my way up to that point. Plus, I have my last lunch duty of the year at school this week, anyway, so it just works out better that way!

My exercise goal for the week is to move every day. Dance, walk, work out at the gym, whatever. One of my biggest excuses for not exercising is not having time, so I am going to find ways to fit exercise of some type into my schedule everyday.

I think it is important to focus on mini-goals each week. This goal I have of losing 100 pounds seems very unattainable at this point, but if I can congratulate myself every week for achieving the little goals I set for myself, the ultimate goal won’t seem so out of reach. Join me the rest of this week for more updates. I will be breaking down the Slim & Sassy ® system and showing you all of the products I use to help me achieve success. I will also be posting a couple of healthy-eating recipes to help you on your own journey towards changing your lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment